"How can I help?" is the question we are most often asked by supporters. Here are the top 10 ways you can help #FreeRaven23:
1. Participate in our monthly blackout. On the 23rd of each month, change your Facebook profile picture to a support picture and share our website and/or Facebook page, along with a note about why you support Raven 23.
2. Write to Dustin, Evan, Nick, and Paul. It doesn't need to be fancy, just a note to wish them well and let them know they're not forgotten. Your support means the world to these men and their families. Their addresses are available on our FAQ page.
3. Participate in our Letters for Raven 23 writing campaign. We are three months into this targeted effort to raise awareness about our fight for true justice and transparency. If you've not sent one of the letters in the campaign, please take some time today to do so.
4. Watch AND share our viral video. Learn our story; see the faces of wives and mothers whose families have been fractured by the false justice of the Raven 23 convictions.
5. Make it personal. Take some time to read our website, starting with our Home and Mission pages. Then, take a few minutes to share our story with someone new. We need your help to continue to grow our grassroots support base.
6. #KeepTheFaith! Remember Dustin, Evan, Nick, Paul, and their loved ones in your thoughts and prayers.
7. Stay engaged on Facebook. Each month we post new content. Please help us increase our social media presence by regularly liking, commenting on, and sharing our posts. Enable your "notifications" setting for our page so you don't miss a post.
8. Sign up for our monthly Free Raven 23 Newsletter. Then, help us expand our reach by inviting your contacts to do the same.
9. Follow us on Twitter. It's a resource many people don't even know we have. Help us change that.
10. Introduce us to your network. Are you part of a group that wants to learn more about our story? Do you know someone in the position to help us reach large audiences? Please let us know. We're always looking for opportunities to educate others about this injustice, and we will treat your contacts professionally and keep their information private. Also, if you are able to show support at work, at your organization's meetings, or at your own business, we've created this informative Free Raven 23 Info Sheet just for you! Please print and post it wherever and whenever you can.
As always, thank you for standing with us in our fight to #FreeRaven23!